You are here
"Culture is a Right" Round table in Barcelona
On Monday 26 April 2021 at 19h CET, the City of Barcelona organised an international roundtable entitled 'Culture is a right. Urban policies and international context for cultural rights', with the participation of serveral cities of the UCLG Committee on Culture.
The agenda included:
- Jordi Pascual, coordinador of UCLG Committee on Culture (facilitator)
- Joan Subirats, deputy on culture, science, education and community, Barcelona City Council
- Luca Bergamo, initiator of the Rome Charter on the right to participate in cultural life
- Catarina Vaz-Pinto, councillor on culture of Lisbon and coPresident of the UCLG Committee on Culture
- Marlene Fautsch, representing Vannesa Bohórquez, minister on culture of Mexico City and coPresidente of the UCLG Committee on Culture
- Tere Badia, Secretary General of Culture Action Europe
- Daniel Granados, in charge of Cultural Rights, Barcelona City Council
More information here.